Sunday, April 24, 2011

ALL THE BEST!!


Yupp! dis is wat i feel like tellin' all of my frnds for their future endeavours.
Nope dis is not only for all those entrance exams but for everything to come in life.
I with all batch mates have just come out from a three year shelter (as now it seems) called college n preparing for expected to be a completely new phase of our lives....journey which is yet uncertain...which direction...dunno! which all companions....also dunno! the only thing certain is that its gonna be one level higher than everything we have seen so far.
Toh just looking back and gathering all that i have learnt in these three yrs of graduation, all dat i need to pack for my travel ahead...i see that
- i am never never alone...even if i don't see anybody, my Lord is always there.
- i have learnt that there is something good in everything.
-i have learnt that if i am not good at something, i will be surely good at something else!
-everybody is better than me in something or the other.
- positivity comes to you only when u let it in.
-always be what you are, can't pretend for long.
-there is always room for improvement.
-family and friends are important 'f's other than 'food'!
-friend'ship', like everyother ship has its own share of rough tides.
-not everyone is as bad as you think and you are not as good as u think!
-nightmares can come true.
-life never stops.
-by the end of the day, its you who made you what you are.
-everybody make a difference someway or the other.
-never take anybody for granted.
-u cannot always sail on your inherited talent...need to develop your skills if you desire to win.
-everybody has got a different lenses through which they see the world n.... you!!


and a lot lot more...
and now i want to thank all of you and apologize for times i went wrong.

I will try to do something to make my stay on this planet worthwhile.

i actually started with somethin' else on my mind and ended with something entirely different (ds is common fr graduation and dis blog!!)

but the good thing is i am blogging back to life! :)

suggestions are always gratefully welcome!.....remember ...sharing is a gooood thing!!

4 comments:

  1. all d best to u too... may u alwz find it easy to anchor ur "ship" conquering all "rough tides"...
    hav a nyc journey.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finally the kids have grown up.. ;)
    pata h life at women's college and that in extra-terrestrial campus [where m dwelling these days!!!] is just so different.
    There are still so many things to be learnt..
    Last year, I remember, when I was done with Final year exams, I just had a single goal in my mind: to get admission in MBA. The saddest I knew thing was that I would never be able to attend classes togather with my best friends.
    BUT still IT DIDN'T PREVENT US FROM BUNKING CLASSES TOGATHER.. we still create a lot of mess togather..!! ;)
    Things apart, My Best wishes will always be with you for your future life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnks fr sharing.. :)
    n @sm2: yupp i hope fr d same..jb tk u r one of d co-sailors... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to share this song lyrics with you...its from Westlife. I used to teach my students using this song, and boy they love it.
    ********************************
    I have a dream, a song to sing
    To help me cope with anything
    If you see the wonder (wonder) of a fairy tale
    You can take the future even if you fail
    I believe in angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in angels
    When I know the time is right for me
    I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
    ***********************

    Do blog more, its fun reading..... its so contemporary and sometimes there are some few lines that are so raw.

    ReplyDelete