
I want you to be,
like the tree.
standing firmly by the truth;
in the winds of falsehood.
Watching success as flowers and fruits,
but anchored to your roots.
I want you to be,
like that tree.
With passing seasons hot and cold
waiting for spring with faith in God.
Being self-dependent all the while,
but under your shade, spreading smile.
I want you to be,
like that tree.
like the tree.
standing firmly by the truth;
in the winds of falsehood.
Watching success as flowers and fruits,
but anchored to your roots.
I want you to be,
like that tree.
With passing seasons hot and cold
waiting for spring with faith in God.
Being self-dependent all the while,
but under your shade, spreading smile.
I want you to be,
like that tree.

umm.. i wud love to call it a "Bryt reflection"... wat better remark cud there b..u have indeed reflected some lyt here in ds 'gift 4 hamza'
ReplyDeleteachha h :)
~Farheen.
its very very nice...........
ReplyDeletethnk u....
ReplyDeleteIt's in the immediate midst of the greatest decay, that many great children have been born, whether Mohammed, Abraham, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna.
ReplyDeleteI remember I prayed a lot for your nephew when he was in his mother's womb. Let's see what this tree is destined to give.
Almost an amazing poem!!!
But the poet should set an example by being self-dependent on herself and not on shoddy schemes and scholars, by holding to the truth herself, by realizing that Allah is not God but The-God. The Unfathomable-God.
la ilaha illallah
There is no God but The-God.
May the little chap blossom out indeed!
My finest dream fulfilled.