another story of faith!
Last story of faith was related to our wishes n desires....which if we keep faith in God....come true sooner or later.
this time what I learnt is that, even if we don't get what our heart longed for, or even if we don't see things goin our way; dat doesnot mean at all that they are not going the right way.
I am no scholar, i know nothing of religion, everybody is better than me in someway or other. Still I am here to share, hoping some wise thoughts are reflected.
Here is the another story of faith when my tiny brain recognized by the end how tiny it actually is!!
I was on verge of being late for my class....dat too an important one.
Left home in hurry and didnot ask a friend, who usually accompanies me to the class, if she will do d same dat day as well.
but dunno still why did i called her up on the last moments and waited for her next five minutes...... as if intentionally getting late for the class.
I kept cursing myself all the way to the class. My sister's advice to mind my own ways and prayers to God to some how rectify the mistake I made....kept ringing my head!
i was just too worried about being late....thinking about all the consequences made me even more rude, angry and worse!
Reaching the gate, halfheartedly looked for my wallet to pay the rickshaw. searched, searched and searched again!...but all attempts went in vain....as i had left it at home in haste to leave for the class!!
i could not speak for next few minutes. drown in self guilt and deeply indebted by God's grace.
i just din want to think of consequences, wen i wd had been unable to pay the rickshaw, being late for the class also on the same time!!
i wasted all my time on the rickshaw cursing ...when it was God...who saved me from real bad situation before hand!!
how little, how small, how negative is my thinking!!
I love my lord and have faith in him.....will try to broaden my vision and accept wat comes in my way....however it appears to be good or bad...because I am not that wise too recognize the true colour of things.Its God who knows it all...and watever He does...He does with a thought ...behind it.
this time what I learnt is that, even if we don't get what our heart longed for, or even if we don't see things goin our way; dat doesnot mean at all that they are not going the right way.
I am no scholar, i know nothing of religion, everybody is better than me in someway or other. Still I am here to share, hoping some wise thoughts are reflected.
Here is the another story of faith when my tiny brain recognized by the end how tiny it actually is!!
I was on verge of being late for my class....dat too an important one.
Left home in hurry and didnot ask a friend, who usually accompanies me to the class, if she will do d same dat day as well.
but dunno still why did i called her up on the last moments and waited for her next five minutes...... as if intentionally getting late for the class.
I kept cursing myself all the way to the class. My sister's advice to mind my own ways and prayers to God to some how rectify the mistake I made....kept ringing my head!
i was just too worried about being late....thinking about all the consequences made me even more rude, angry and worse!
Reaching the gate, halfheartedly looked for my wallet to pay the rickshaw. searched, searched and searched again!...but all attempts went in vain....as i had left it at home in haste to leave for the class!!
i could not speak for next few minutes. drown in self guilt and deeply indebted by God's grace.
i just din want to think of consequences, wen i wd had been unable to pay the rickshaw, being late for the class also on the same time!!
i wasted all my time on the rickshaw cursing ...when it was God...who saved me from real bad situation before hand!!
how little, how small, how negative is my thinking!!
I love my lord and have faith in him.....will try to broaden my vision and accept wat comes in my way....however it appears to be good or bad...because I am not that wise too recognize the true colour of things.Its God who knows it all...and watever He does...He does with a thought ...behind it.
I also wanted to share with you something on faith.....maybe you already know it....
ReplyDeleteOne day the greatly respected one Muhammad noticed a Bedouin in a desert who was going to pray, he was leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the Bedouin... "Why don't you tie down your camel?" The Bedouin answered~ "I put my trust in Allah." The Prophet of Islam then said:- "Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah" (Tirmidhi)
You know once I visiting a mosque, and I was carrying my laptop with me, and it was time for prayer, so I had to keep my laptop safe while I prayed, but this old namazii devout nagging religious man told me that I can very well keep the laptop outside the mosque along with the shoes unguarded that Allah would protect it from the thieves. How nice!!!
I did not listen to that old man. Because the same old man kept his shoes very safe inside the mosque.
Those people cant fool me.