I can start this post in continuation of the all the things happening around this one single me from quite sometime now... these things as one average mind would find...were surprises...quite delightful and some not.
Anyway i m not describing which one which as i hope all of them to be delights in the time to come if not yet.
One of my reasons of not blogging my time away has been these very things along with the routine of classes-assignments-test blah-blah circle.
I admit I love being busy but every time i write i hve never failed to mention how relax i feel doing it.
I can write about just everything, and this is one MAJOR reason why i fail to write!! There is so much to write about and then i don't have time to write about ALL ..toh I dont write about ANY!
But, now I am free from the circle of this class-assignmnt-exam circle for atleast sometime...and mainly because going through my earlier blogs help me regain myself ...when it started somewhere to take efforts in behaving like my own self...
I find that going through your earlier blogs take you to a ride in the past..the person u used to be... the person u have become...through the several experiences...the problems u have successfully overcome...the people who came to the rescue..and the discovery of few things u are good at...
So this marks the return of the blogger me!...in pursuit of my self.....
still the vast range of things i can pour my heart out makes this return a difficult one.
but have decided to narrow down the subjects and divide them to make the things easier and clear for myself... the writer and the reader as well.
Firstly i am going to write on the topics which i want to go through later in my life....as i write first of all for myself... my write-ups are seldom pieces of fine literature which would be enjoyed by anybody else..unless match my frequency.... and ....
secondly i am going to limit one blog post to just one ..say ..episode..using picture...to keep it short and interesting.... this would also help me to 'work' on my post rather just typing the keys....
i have tried askin others for ideas...but that din wrk out my way.... maybe i was nt able to make my intentions clear in the first place..
Anyway, seems I got to help myself again eventually... toh lets offer myself this treat of writing!! Thank God I do have many good things to start with.
Looking forward for the next post!
Anyway i m not describing which one which as i hope all of them to be delights in the time to come if not yet.
One of my reasons of not blogging my time away has been these very things along with the routine of classes-assignments-test blah-blah circle.
I admit I love being busy but every time i write i hve never failed to mention how relax i feel doing it.
I can write about just everything, and this is one MAJOR reason why i fail to write!! There is so much to write about and then i don't have time to write about ALL ..toh I dont write about ANY!
But, now I am free from the circle of this class-assignmnt-exam circle for atleast sometime...and mainly because going through my earlier blogs help me regain myself ...when it started somewhere to take efforts in behaving like my own self...
I find that going through your earlier blogs take you to a ride in the past..the person u used to be... the person u have become...through the several experiences...the problems u have successfully overcome...the people who came to the rescue..and the discovery of few things u are good at...
So this marks the return of the blogger me!...in pursuit of my self.....
still the vast range of things i can pour my heart out makes this return a difficult one.
but have decided to narrow down the subjects and divide them to make the things easier and clear for myself... the writer and the reader as well.
Firstly i am going to write on the topics which i want to go through later in my life....as i write first of all for myself... my write-ups are seldom pieces of fine literature which would be enjoyed by anybody else..unless match my frequency.... and ....
secondly i am going to limit one blog post to just one ..say ..episode..using picture...to keep it short and interesting.... this would also help me to 'work' on my post rather just typing the keys....
i have tried askin others for ideas...but that din wrk out my way.... maybe i was nt able to make my intentions clear in the first place..
Anyway, seems I got to help myself again eventually... toh lets offer myself this treat of writing!! Thank God I do have many good things to start with.
Looking forward for the next post!
