Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem…
Dear Allah SWT,
You are our Creator, and d Creator of both the worlds….the
skies n the earth and all that is between them….
You are the most merciful n Most loving
I love you the most and live for you n will die for you,
I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me…
From making me human, to making me from ummah of Muhammad saw….
To giving me this religion, this family (I dunno if I wud have been born in
some other family, I wud have returned to you), to my upbringing you have taken
care of…through these parents, siblings, and teachers….and to giving me these
loving friends….i knoe even if try to count all the blessings I would never be
able to …. As u have verily said it in your book…. But you know how grateful I am
for all the things you have bestowed upon me…. Even that packet of ‘Uncle chips’…and
that chocolate at those moments….you know it all …and that makes me love you even
more…
Dear Allah,
I feel ashamed that whre you have given me so much, I have
failed to fulfill your and everybody else’s haqq over me…
And I feel so bad about it…
I have always asked you in my prayer … to please return the
favours of everyone on my behalf… love those who have loved me, give to those
who have given me , help those who have helped me, smile at those who smiled at
me ever, bless who have asked your blessings for me…. Because I will be never
able to return all these…never ever!
Today I write and ask you about this specific blessing you
have bestowed upon me… Dear Allah I thank you from the bottom of my heart and
the wells of my eyes…for this friendship…. Which has stood there for me in all
times and conditions…. People n pressures varied but perseverance went on…n
near or far whereva we were this heart went on….n will go on …..if You will…
But now as I see it… I have not fulfilled my part whre she
always did more than her share…. I would never be able to match that care and
affection ever…
You have given me this gift of innumerable moments of
togetherness…head-on colliding telepathies, endless and countless memories….
I believe in You and as You have mentioned whoever dies
without the shahadah or not living on the way of islam…shall be directed to
hell…. Of fire…
I feel like a criminal by not being able to call her back to
You…and her family who have shown such love and affection….i feel… You gave to
me to return her to You…I am sorry I failed in my task… I knoe she is better
than me in all ways…she will worship her better than I do…. I feel now as if my
chance is over…and You have replaced me with someone else in her life…. But still
please I beg of You not to take her away from me…I want to be with her in
Jannah…where we have all those times of togetherness …..endlessly….
I knoe I have not been true friend otherwise you may not have
decided for my replacement.
When the best friend of Prophet Muhammad SAW, Hzt. Abu BAkr
Siddiq came to know about the call of the Messenger…he instantly answered it…and
accepted Islam, and stood by him throughout…people and pressures shift but the
perseverance went on…… for he was his true friend and knew Prophet Muhammad SAW
well…I am sorry I could not develop any quality of your beloved Prophet and our
leader SAW…I coud not be a proper muslim…and could not call her to You… please…I
know it has been my fault…
But I believe its never too late in Your case… You accept your
slave whenever s/he returns to You with open arms…. in Your mercy …please accept
both of us… please… let me be a good follower of the Prophet SAW and his
friends ….
Moreover…its YOU who created this heart and this love in it….please
do not let it go in vain….please forgive my sins and call all of us family and
friends together to You…where lies the beginning and the end of Love…
You are the One who created us and to You shall we all return…
I want to meet you…when you are happiest with me…with all my loved ones…. happy…..and
to a destination of endless happiness…..
