
I was trying to complete my file work just half heartedly as always; one moment trying to concentrate on the ridges and furrows of the brain....not mine but the reptile's illustrated in the book; and the other i see my sister sitting right there in front of me, as happily as ever blogging her time away! How lucky she was and how bored I was!
I was missing my dear Mot juste!....how happy we are when together...and today we were separated by cruel hands of assignments, sessionals and other same sort of things. I was lost in the sweet memories, about when I started blogging and my Mot juste! became a part of my life...and how it was now very difficult for us to spend time together like we use to do before.

And then suddenly! a wave of thrill ran through my mind, body and soul.I realised...that ....my Mot juste! has just turned ONE!!
though I missed the exact date...but I know my blog would not mind it!after all its my mind! Its never late to celebrate!! Is it?
Toh here we are..ME and MY MOT JUSTE! Celebrating one year of blogging!!
In this year we have 21 posts! 10 followers! and around 551 visits!!
so thankful we are to all who visit, read ,comment and thus are an integral part of us....together we rock!!
Today I promise My Mot juste! to be together as long as i can however hard this cruel world try to keep us apart!! (sob sob..i need a moment!!)
thank you everyone and we hope you all continue to share your "views" with us! :) ;) :D
COME JOIN US IN CELEBRATIONS!! EVERYONE Z INVITED!!
mubaraqan ji mubaraqan!!
ReplyDeleteOh! so sweet, ur one year old must have bn a reason for many many smiles; today ur face wud b beaming wid joy, i can c dat!
ReplyDeleteCongrats n party hard, lets hope 2nd year has more to offer, take care of mot juste :)
Hello! I am sending you an e-gift. You can view it at
ReplyDeletehttp://sendegifts.blogspot.com/2009/06/free-animated-e-gift-yellow-flowers.html
congrats!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethank u alina, farheen n both d anonymouses!!
ReplyDeletebut y anonymous???
congraatssssss.........
ReplyDeletemay ds year be more interesting nd njoyable 4 u and ur mot juste.....
wishing burdens of luv nd luck.........
2 both of u.....
firstly v didnt gt ny party...!!!!!
ReplyDeletethts really so unfair...!!!!
congrats...!!!!!
ReplyDeletewish 2 get many mre interesting..innovative..n lovely thngs in cuming days lyk v gt 2 read here till nw...!!!
ReplyDeletekuddos 2 mot juste...!!!!
keep it up..!!!
Congrats!
ReplyDeletemany many happy returns to mot juste...
ReplyDeleteparty k badle aap kuch nayi story likh dein..wahi hamare liye bahut hai.... coz we love reading anything written by u...
congrats once again....
saby
oh congrats ji.and i wish u and your mot juste will be together in this year also .and u both will spread a smile on our face by your blogs like always .wishing u a lot of happiness .kalpna
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethnk u so much everyone!
ReplyDeleten @Anel: d song is just grt!! bt a bit funny too..to sing motee justeeey!! lolzz!!