
I had reached the college much early for our lab today and was searching for Kamna on the stairs of the ground as usual...it was then,I met the eyes of Yashfeen-- Yashfeen Khan.... the third person I know who shares my name.I have known her by face from her first day of 11th..thanks to all freelancers. But we have talked ...hmmm....around 2-3 times in these three years, I guess!!
But as you see, Internet or Social networking to be in particular has made us enough friendly to add almost everyone of slightest recognition in our 'Friend lists'!
Yes it was only after a series of friend requests out of confusion by her friends that we finally found place in each other's lists! Now she likes my status, sends me invitations......but neither of us had ever stopped to say a 'HI!' when crossed each other at college.
Even today, first look was very well ignored!! but when she was right there in front of me...passing by for her class.... we both finally shared a smile... i think yes she smiled at me..so did I! "I think she has Botany as her main subject" I thought.Shame!How can I be so??
I should be knowing this!!
Yes I am finally going to ask her, breaking the silence!!.... about her main subject, talk to her about her sessionals, and what else is up and all.
I was alwayz so good describing things like artiFicial n superFicial...but when it came to 'Facial'!!?? i failed...
How long all this is going to be this way????
I think I should do this.
Ok! its decided!
I hope she replies...I know she does facebook everyday ...she will surely check her wall n reply...after all ....we are "Friends"!
How long all this is going to be this way????
I think I should do this.
Ok! its decided!
I hope she replies...I know she does facebook everyday ...she will surely check her wall n reply...after all ....we are "Friends"!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteghee hee...all the best. she 'l reply. else u can ask me as well.
ReplyDeletebtw ur E-friendship is intrstng!
haha!!
ReplyDeletei guess that community on fb is meant fr you 'I see you..You see me...We still dont say Hi!! Why'
it was a good one though
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletereally sarcastic...!!!
ReplyDeletebt wats kamna tryn 2 say...??
din gt her...ya meri angrezi kamzor hai ya dimag...!!!
i guess dimaag hina... or log kehte h k mere guesses bht happening hote h....he he he
ReplyDeletei was thinking abt this e-friendship-type-dosti topic since many days. actualy hua ye ki, hum seedhe sadhe (!) insaan hein.jab naya naya FB n orkut par profile banaya to dost dhoondne mein bahut mashaqat karni pad rahi thi.
ReplyDeletetoh i thot ab jo bhi jaan pehchan wala dikhe usee add karna hi hai.
ye karte karte kaafi dost ban toh gaye but it forced me to think that the people to whom i barely talk to in class r my e-frenz, while sm of my closest ones r not the same(kyunki they din hv profile on FB or kut-kut !)
so finally i arrived on the conclusion that e- frnd hona bhi accha hai but real world frndshp is the B-E-S-T one.......
wat say..
hmm..... thats wat d gist was....neway..thnx fr includin me in d close ones as m perhaps d only one of d gang..who dnt hve a kut-kut accnt!!
ReplyDelete