Wednesday, July 8, 2009

you came to me..

when I was searching for a purpose,
you came to me
when I felt filled yet empty,
you came to me
when I had so much to say,
but no one did stay,
you came to me
I was happy to pour out, once
you came to me
I feel so much solved now, for,
you came to me
I can express myself now, since,
you came to me
you were always there but i saw u now
when in some new form
you came to me
now I take you in whichever form, cuz,
you came to me
now I am never alone, since,
you came to me
My paper and pen ;
I feel so blessed, all becuz,
you came to me.

10 comments:

  1. kon si company ka pen hai???.......... jiska free me ad ho raha hai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyc..nyc..
    i guess 'paper n pen' xmz tym mein bahut kaam aaye.
    dis poem is in fond memory of them!
    lovely way 2 xpress ur gratitude ! ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 bushra: haan pen n ppr toh kaam aye bas padhai nahi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 kshv!: reynolds 0.45 (blue)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely...!!!hope it came 2 me too..!!!clones jo hain..

    ReplyDelete
  6. arey u write better pehle hi!!
    kuch log tareef karana chahtey hn kya??

    ReplyDelete
  7. ji nai madam...kyun mazak uda ri ho sabk saamne..

    ReplyDelete
  8. achi poem hai, par kiske liye????

    ReplyDelete
  9. theek thaak hai !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @manaal : lo!! inse milo! ramayan khtam ho gayi n shez nt askin abt only sita....she asks .."who ram???"!!!
    arey kyun poem ka dissection karne pe tule ho !!
    ye kisi 'kis' k bare men ni hai..its abt my hobby f writin!!!

    ReplyDelete